We are happy to offer an exchange if you are unhappy with your purchase. Please note that due to limited supply of products, the items you have purchased may be sold out, and so a refund will be provided.
Exchanges and refunds will be offered under the following conditions:
- Merchandise must be returned within 7 days of dispatch for Australian customers and 21 days dispatch for all other countries.
- Merchandise must be in saleable and original condition. It must not be used, worn, damaged, altered or washed. ALL TAGS AND PACKAGING must still be attached.
- The original invoice as proof of purchase is provided.
- A return authorization number has been obtained.
- Sale items are not eligible for a return.
Please note returns will only be accepted under these conditions. Unidentified returns will be returned to the sender.
HOW TO RETURN AN ITEM
- Contact email@example.com to obtain instructions and a return authorization number, within 7 days of your order being dispatched.
- Pack your order with all original tags and packaging. Include your original proof of purchase and your return authorization number. Please make sure all merchandise is secure in a satchel as we are unable to accept any damaged merchandise.
- All returns must be sent to:
Att: Collections Online Returns
Shop 2, 315 Pakington St
For refunds, once your return is received and inspected, please allow 5 days for your refund to be processed and 4 weeks for your refund to appear on your credit card statement.
You are solely responsible for your merchandise and so it is recommended that an insured and traceable method is used to ensure safe and recorded delivery. Collections Online will not be held responsible for any damaged, missing or late incoming deliveries.